How does money transfer from income summary to Retained Earnings?

  1. #1
    Home school
    Guest

    How does money transfer from income summary to Retained Earnings?

    Having truble in my Financial Accounting class ( do a home course ) and have
    flunked all test so far. Need help on where to find answers to questions I
    have.
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How does money transfer from income summary to Retained Earnings?

    We do not have access to the class you are taking so don't know where you are
    having truble(sic)

    Please post some questions so we can see where to direct you for help.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Home school
    Guest

    Re: How does money transfer from income summary to Retained Earnin

    Here are some samples of questions or intrest I need help with ....Net Loss
    25,000 Dividends 5,000 December 31, 2004 Retained earnings 50,000 The
    January 1,2004 Retained Earnings balance was? OR Land for 2003
    $35,000 and 2004 $90,000 Common Stock 2003 $200,000 and 2004
    $255,000 An analysis of the records indicated there were no cash flow
    effects resulting from the changes in the two accounts. How should the
    changes in these accounts be reported on a statement of cash flow? or What
    effect does the payment of interest expense have on total assets and the
    current ratio?

    LaDonna Reprogle