Selection.Value = ARRAY Limit?

  1. #1
    Serena595
    Guest

    Selection.Value = ARRAY Limit?

    Hi folks,

    I'm at a loss and I'm hoping someone could help.

    Dim IA_Array(659, 229) As Variant
    'In the code - I load this array with values

    ActiveSheet.Range("E11:IQ660").Select
    Selection.Value = IALead_Array

    Sometimes VBA correctly pastes the entire contents of the array into the
    selected range. Most of the time, it pastes #N/A in the last few columns -
    (it always begins with column IA).

    In the debugger the IALead_Array(15,223) has a value (it isn't #N/A) - does
    Excel have a limit here?

    Thanks!

    BTW: Excel 2003 and I have 1 GB of RAM

  2. #2
    Serena595
    Guest

    RE: Selection.Value = ARRAY Limit?

    Never mind .... my array dimensions were wrong.