Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar-

  1. #1
    kselg
    Guest

    Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar-

    I just got a new computer at work and I only use excel and it is driving me
    crazy that I can't add the 'Save As' button to the toolbar. Is this something
    they just did away with or am I crazy?

  2. #2

    Re: Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar-

    I could use this to customize my favorite toolbar:

    Tools|Customize|Commands tab|File Category
    drag "Save As" to the toolbar of my choice.

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar-

    You just haven't found it yet.

    Tools>Customize>Commands>File.

    Drag the Save As button to your Toolbar.

    If you just want an Icon with no text, right-click on the button and select
    "default style" which gives a blank gray button.

    Right-click again and "change button image".

    Choose something you're done.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP