The pivot tables 101 article says to use the "Create List" comman.

  1. #1
    cgnoland03
    Guest

    The pivot tables 101 article says to use the "Create List" comman.

    I cannot locate the "Create List" command anywhere, yet in the beginning
    article on pivot tables for excel 2002-2003, it says to start with a "list: A
    series of rows that contains related data or a series of rows that you
    designate to function as a datasheet by using the Create List command."

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: The pivot tables 101 article says to use the "Create List" comman.

    'Create List' is a new feature in Excel 2003. If you're using an earlier
    version, you can ignore that reference. Create a table, with headings in
    the first row, and data in the following rows.

    There's a PivotTable intro and links on Jon Peltier's web site:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    IanRoy
    Guest

    RE: The pivot tables 101 article says to use the "Create List" comman.

    Hi, cgnoland03;
    Data> List> Create List.
    Regards,
    IanRoy