How do I set up a formula in excel?

  1. #1
    wiskeyjruiz
    Guest

    How do I set up a formula in excel?

    I need help to set up a formula on Excel Worksheet.
    Exsample: I need to Subtract cell A8 from A7; then Mutiply it by "24."
    But I need this formula on cell C8. Can I get some help with this problem?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a formula in excel?

    Just simple logic. In c8
    =(a7-a8)*24

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a formula in excel?

    It's exactly the same type of answer as in your other post.
    Just replace the data with what you're asking here.
    --

    HTH,

    RD

  4. #4
    wiskeyjruiz
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a formula in excel?

    Thanks. The thing is , when I tryi to copy the same formula on the same row
    going down, im trying to have the same formula but without the cells showing
    "0" on the cells.

  5. #5
    Don Guillett
    Guest