My excell has changed

  1. #1
    www.holiday-spain.biz
    Guest

    My excell has changed

    Hi Folks, hope you can help

    Somehow I have managed to change my excell and now have 2 "things" missing

    1) Usually at the bottom of the page there is a box that shows the total
    when I highlighted a column - it is missing

    2) At the top there was usually a white bix that showed what I was typing
    into a cell - it is missing

    Any ideas how to get these back.

    Thanks so much

    Angus

    --
    Rent our lovely home in the mountains of Andalucia. Ideal for walking,
    photography, bird watching or simply relaxing.

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: My excell has changed

    Angus

    Tools>options>View>Check status bar and formula bar

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    www.holiday-spain.biz
    Guest

    Re: My excell has changed

    You're a star - thanks

    Angus

    --
    Rent our lovely home in the mountains of Andalucia. Ideal for walking,
    photography, bird watching or simply relaxing.
    www.holiday-spain.biz
    news:%23houi07%[email protected]...