[SOLVED] Date Tracking

  1. #1
    TB
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Date Tracking

    I have a cell for date entry, every month the cell will be updated. I then
    want all the dates entered to be stored in seperate cells on another sheet.
    Can I do it?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Date Tracking

    Maybe you can clarify a little, you haven't gotten any answers and I suspect
    it is because nobody understood your question

    what are the dates entered to be stored in separate cells on another sheet?

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    TB
    Guest

    RE: Date Tracking

    Sorry for the confusion. Maybe this will help. A person will perform a task
    and then enter the date on sheet 1 cell A1, a month later they will perform
    the task again and put new date in sheet 1, cell A1. I want all the dates to
    appear on sheet 2, in seperate cells, date 1 -A1, date 2 - A2, and so on.
    Does that help or is it still confusing.

  4. #4
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Date Tracking

    In the sheet module of sheet1 (Right click on the tab, choose view code and
    paste this in. Change sheet name to suit.

    Set sht = ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("sheet2")

    If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
    rw = sht.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1
    sht.Range("A" & rw).value = Format(Now(), "dd-mmm-yyyy, hh:mm AM/PM")

    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5