How do I graph

  1. #1
    Scott
    Guest

    How do I graph

    I am trying to follow a trend over time of a part.
    how can I create a graph that will show date, defect, and the variaous
    locations where a defect can occure.

    date: day-month
    Id: 1 thru 67
    Defect: 1 thru 5

    Scott Sullivan

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How do I graph

    Your question is rather too broad for a specific answer, I think. You
    might start here:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/index.html