Automation of Path of linked tables

  1. #1
    S Patel
    Guest

    Automation of Path of linked tables

    I have two access files one is My Tables and Second is My Forms.
    I have all the tables in My Table database and All forms,quries and reports
    in My Forms. Both of this databases and kept in one folder called My Folder.
    I keep moving this My folder form my Laptop to my home computer to My work
    computer. Each time I move this folder I have to re link the two databases.
    Is there a procedure that I can right that will execute on opening the access
    athat will check if my tables are connected or not and if not gives me a
    message and asks me to connect them before I start to work. or just figures
    out it self as boths the database in in the same folder called My folder.
    If any one can help I will really appreciate. Earlier someone helped but It
    exactly did not make clear and I am not able to get it working.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    S Patel
    Guest

    RE: Automation of Path of linked tables

    Sorry I have Posted the question in wrong disscusion Group. Please Ignor this
    question