loggin into power point

  1. #1
    ajoyner
    Guest

    loggin into power point

    Hello,
    I am having a problem loggin into powerpoint to view the slides for
    my class. What am I doing wrong. If someone could please give me some
    assistance I would kindly appreciate it.

    Thank you,
    --
    ajoyner

  2. #2
    Don MI
    Guest

    Re: loggin into power point

    "ajoyner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello,
    > I am having a problem loggin into powerpoint to view the slides for
    > my class. What am I doing wrong. If someone could please give me some
    > assistance I would kindly appreciate it.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > --
    > ajoyner

    This is an Excel newsgroup, you will find a PowerPoint newsgroup at:

    Aside from the topic of your post, I do not understand your question. What
    are your initial conditions? I assume you have a file of a Power Point
    presentation, but do you have Power Point or a Power Point viewer installed
    on your computer? Or, have you saved your presentation in a format to be
    viewed on a computer without Power Point?

    So I suggest you go to a Power Point newsgroup and explain what you are
    trying to do, what happens and any error messages.

    If you just need a Power Point viewer go here:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/of...224941033.aspx

    and under Power Point select click on "viewer". This free viewer is
    compatible with Power Point 97 or later.

    Don