BAHTTEXT

  1. #1
    BASHIR
    Guest

    BAHTTEXT

    How can I change BAHTTEXT to English Text, please explain in a simple method
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: BAHTTEXT

    Can I assume you're involved with that Thai currency unit in order to
    convert numbers to text?
    If so, here are some links you might be interested in:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;213360

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...numberstowords

    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: BAHTTEXT

    Actually the MS KB article is a bit humorous it says
    "Type the following code into the module sheet."
    you can copy and paste fine from IE or Firefox. You can't
    read it very well in Firefox until you copy and paste it.

    The MS KB article would have to be
    modified quite a bit. If you have Excel 2002 there is a builtin
    Text and Data function: BAHTTEXT Worksheet Function

    But if not everyone has at least Excel 2002 then you'd be better
    off using a user defined function; hopefully you would get the
    equivalent from the following. Perhaps someone with Excel 2002
    or later installed can verify can verify that the are the same or close
    enough. There may very well be a reason that the original author
    never put it up as a function on his site (or perhaps they all have 2002).

    ----
    For a User Defined Function see this posting
    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...TNGP10.phx.gbl
    there is a slight correction to be made at the end to remove extra spaces
    Rupees_as_text = Application.Trim(GHAU)

    see the entire thread (except that the function is long so use the above)
    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...phx.gbl&rnum=4
    ---
    HTH,

    "Ragdyer" <[email protected]> wrote ...