a template for medical billing cpt codes

  1. #1
    Randall Jones
    Guest

    a template for medical billing cpt codes

    a small independant medical practice looking for medical billing templates

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    Re: a template for medical billing cpt codes

    Randall,
    You really should invest in a real cpt4 program. The additional
    reimbursement from coding items that a decent system will give you will pay
    you back your investment 1000 fold. Not to mention the updates.
    Good Luck and HTH,
    Gary Brown

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Randall Jones
    Guest

    Re: a template for medical billing cpt codes

    Thank you Gary, I will follow your advice.