open publication created in Microsoft Publisher

  1. #1
    Lindarose
    Guest

    open publication created in Microsoft Publisher

    iafter uploading files create in Microsoft Publisher to Microsoft Excell I
    cannot open files.

  2. #2
    Neil
    Guest

    RE: open publication created in Microsoft Publisher

    Thats because the Publisher file simply cannot be viewed in Excel.
    As far as I'm aware there are no Publisher viewes, and the only way to view
    them is through Publisher itself.

    Neil
    www.nwarwick.co.uk