combining files

  1. #1
    Harlen
    Guest

    combining files

    When I opened a file in Lotus 123, I could combine the complete file or just
    a part of hte file with the currently open file. Is there an equivalent in
    Excel 2003? This was a very useful feature.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: combining files

    Open,copy, paste.

    That 1-2-3 feature only exists because, in the early 1-2-3 days, only one
    file could be open at a time.

    --
    Jim Rech
    Excel MVP