Excel toolbars

  1. #1
    ColBlip
    Guest

    Excel toolbars

    Where are the Excel toolbars stored? I've setup a dual boot and I want to
    transfer the same toolbars on my primary partition Excel to the alternate
    boot partition Excel.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Excel toolbars

    Hi!

    Search for files *.xlb. I'm using Excel XP and my files
    are named EXCEL10.XLB

    If you have made changes to the default toolbars there
    will be more than 1. Try copying them over and see which
    one works.

    Biff

  3. #3
    ColBlip
    Guest

    Re: Excel toolbars

    Hello, Biff!
    You wrote on Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:55:41 -0800:

    Thanks.

    ColBlip
    E-mail: [email protected]

    B> Search for files *.xlb. I'm using Excel XP and my files
    B> are named EXCEL10.XLB

    B> If you have made changes to the default toolbars there
    B> will be more than 1. Try copying them over and see which
    B> one works.

    B> Biff

    ??>> Where are the Excel toolbars stored? I've setup a dual
    B> boot and I want to
    ??>> transfer the same toolbars on my primary partition Excel
    B> to the alternate
    ??>> boot partition Excel.
    ??>>
    ??>> .