Percent increase in excel

  1. #1
    Aiko
    Guest

    Percent increase in excel

    How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values,
    one from last year and one from this year?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Percent increase in excel

    One way:

    A1: <last year's value>
    B1: <this year's value>
    C1: =B1/A1-1

    Format C1 as a percentage.

  3. #3
    Aiko
    Guest

    Re: Percent increase in excel

    Thank you for your answer, I send you and e-mail because I came up with new
    problems.
    Thanks Again
    Aiko

  4. #4
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Percent increase in excel

    Never got it - if it contained an attachment it would have been
    automatically deleted by my filters.

    Why don't you post a description of the problem back here?