Holiday/Sickness chart

  1. #1
    jules
    Guest

    Holiday/Sickness chart

    I have to compose a chart for the year showing a column of names for
    everybody in my company, and then put the various absences in. I was
    wondering if I can make a kind of drop down list, or perhaps colour code the
    cell depending on the kind of leave taken. It would be based on a monthly
    calender so 1-31 would be the columns with the rows showing names and i would
    have 12 tabs for each month of the year. Any help would be appreciated.
    Many thanks

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Holiday/Sickness chart

    Hi Jules

    Take a look at Debra Dalgliesh's site for easy instruction on creating a
    drop down list.

    Regards
    Roger Govier
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jules
    Guest

    Re: Holiday/Sickness chart

    Thanks for your help. I'll be sure to take a look.
    Regards