Viewing Worksheets withing One Workbook

  1. #1
    cagedbirdflies
    Guest

    Viewing Worksheets withing One Workbook

    My PC Excel (2002) allows me to have many worksheets within one workbook. I
    can see the tabs at the bottom of the workbook to access each sheet. Does it
    work the same in the Mac 2004 Excel? The MAC person I am sending my PC
    workbook to says he can only see one worksheet when there should be four. He
    doesn't see any tabs at the bottom showing the different sheet names. What
    can I have him look for to find these sheets? Thanks once again

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Viewing Worksheets withing One Workbook

    No Tabs can be seen?

    In Excel for Windows you would go to Tools>Options>View> and checkmark "Sheet
    Tabs" or hit CTRL + Page Down or Page Up to scroll through the sheets.

    Don't know if there is an equivalent option on MAC

    JE would know. Wait for him or some other MAC user if option cannot be found.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP