Event Schedules

  1. #1
    Greg
    Guest

    Event Schedules

    Hi I have been using the manual mode to try to work this out but I am stuck.

    How do I get a macro to work which will display on a userform upcoming
    events. I would like this to show 2 weeks in advance. Like a diary I have
    3 columns

    which are

    A: column B: Column C: Column

    DATE TIME THE EVENT WHAT IS HAPPENING

    The userform is events1

    I would like this to only show the date 2 months in advance

    Any help would be appriciated or a place to look for and idea.

    Thanks in advance

    Greg

  2. #2
    galimi
    Guest

    RE: Event Schedules

    Greg,

    I have posted an example of what I think you are looking for @

    http://Galimi.com/Examples/Schedule.xls

    http://HelpExcel.com

  3. #3
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Event Schedules

    in microsoft outlook there is a link called<tasks> . one can configure so
    that this outlook -todays task(or I am sure of next so many days) opens when
    you boot the computer.

    mine ms office 2000

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Greg
    Guest

    Re: Event Schedules

    Thankyou, This is exactly what I would like to do

    Thanks again
    Greg

  5. #5
    Mohamed Shafiee
    Guest

    Re: Event Schedules

    Yeah... and recurring events is the coolest feature of Outlook. You never
    have to enter a recurring event more than once.