spell check in office basic or office Pro?

  1. #1
    barb
    Guest

    spell check in office basic or office Pro?

    which ms office program do I need to purchase to get spell check in ms word?
    office basic or office professional? Thanks so much. Not sure why this put
    me in the excel user group..sorry
    barb

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: spell check in office basic or office Pro?

    Barb
    All of the office suite have Spellcheck.
    Take your pick, MS Works, Office Standard, Office Student, Office Pro.

    HTH
    Michael