a template for a holiday card list?

  1. #1
    impeck
    Guest

    a template for a holiday card list?

    Does anyone have an Excel template for a Christmas card list? Who cards were
    sent to, recevied from, by year? Addresses?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    You don't need a special template for a christmas card list. In an excel spreadsheet use row 1 as a header row. In A1 type name, B1 type add1 (for Address 1 - usually house number), then add2 (Street name), add3 (Town), add4 (County), post code, etc along the row as required. Do save the spreadsheet occassionally in case of a power failure, etc. Once your spreadsheet "database" is complete, use MS Word to create address labels. Merge the christmas list into the Word label programme, and address labels for posting christmas cards can be printed. Save the excel database and Word label programme for next Christmas! Go here for inf: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...rinting&App=WD

  3. #3
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: a template for a holiday card list?

    Hi
    Being a fairly basic dataset, it would be unlikely anyone would create a
    template.
    I think it would be fair to say, that you will have to put your own list
    together with the column headers that you have already described.

    Michael