Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Address Labels

  1. #1
    Dominic Hubert
    Guest

    Address Labels

    I have been inputing addresses and names in excel and I wanted to know
    if their was a way to print out mailing labels. Does excel have a
    feature where I can place the data from cells on a label? Thanks for any
    help.
    ~Dom

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Address Labels

    Dominic

    Excel doesn't have such a feature and setting up for printing is trial and
    error.

    Word has the Mailmerge feature which does quite nicely.

    For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

    And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:39:35 -0800, Dominic Hubert <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I have been inputing addresses and names in excel and I wanted to know
    >if their was a way to print out mailing labels. Does excel have a
    >feature where I can place the data from cells on a label? Thanks for any
    >help.
    >~Dom

Closed Thread