Page view vs. Print View

  1. #1
    Mark G
    Guest

    Page view vs. Print View

    One of my co-workers has a workbook that has 1 page that is huge on the
    screen (2 screens wide) but prints normal - the problem I have is if I try
    to copy/paste the page in to a new workbook it formats out to about 8 pages.
    Any way to fix this?
    --
    MsG

  2. #2
    Columbus, OH
    Are you coping the entire sheet or just a portion? If you select all copy and paste it you will get the formating, column width etc. When you copy only a portion of the sheet you don't get that formating.

    I will often copy an entire sheet, then clear the data, and copy in just my selected text.

    You may also want to check your page setups.

  3. #3
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Page view vs. Print View

    Hi

    rather than copy / paste to a new book how about right mouse click on the
    sheet tab and choose move or copy - choose a new book from the drop down and
    ENSURE that you click create a copy

    then you'll have the same formatting as the original ... you might also need
    to check under file / page set up, if scaling or fit to page is turned on
    for the original

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...