How do I force a reload of the workbook?

  1. #1
    Bill Le May
    Guest

    How do I force a reload of the workbook?

    I want to execute an occasional reload of a workbook, reverting to the last
    saved version, discarding any current changes. I tried the Refresh command
    from the Web toolbar but this doesn't always work - it becomes greyed
    out/unavailable.

    Short of writing a macro is there a refresh/reload command that I can assign
    to a toolbar?

    Thanks,

    Bill Le May

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: How do I force a reload of the workbook?

    Bill,

    You will have to close (without saving) the workbook and reopen it.

    Regards,
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA