TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

  1. #1
    Alan
    Guest

    TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

    How do I find an ENGLISH SPEAKING tech support person at Microsoft???????

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Houston, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    How do I find an ENGLISH SPEAKING tech support person at Microsoft???????
    Getting a live person to answer the phone is really a rarity. I used to try calling up Tech Support but have given up on this idea. It is better to post your issues in NGs as you get faster and better responses.

    Good luck ...
    BenjieLop
    Houston, TX

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

    You might try asking MS. This is a peer to peer newsgroup and not a part of
    MS.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

    That's the problem!

    One cannot find ANYONE at MS that DOES speak English.

    I was hoping that someone here could point me in the right direction.

    AA

  5. #5
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

    Hi Alan

    when i go through the support pages (www.microsoft.com - choose support on
    the left) ... it gives me the option of calling a number - i'ld post the
    number but it's an australian one, however using the same method you should
    be able to get a local number.

    however, you might also like to talk to US .... if you'ld like to post your
    question - we'll see if we can help ....

    Cheers
    JulieD

  6. #6
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

    Try
    (425) 635-7056 or
    (800) 936-5700

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

  7. #7
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

    Chip,

    Out of interest what was the attachment?

    Regards

    Sandy

    --
    to e-mail direct replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk

    news:[email protected]...

  8. #8
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: TECH SUPPORT NUMBERS

    I have no idea. I cut and pasted out of the MS web site, so it is
    probably some stray HTML related graphic.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson
    Microsoft MVP - Excel