Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

how do you type 2 lines into 1 box?

  1. #1
    Michael
    Guest

    how do you type 2 lines into 1 box?

    I am trying to make a chart for school, and I need it to be narrow. If i have
    alot to put into 1 box, and i increase the height, how can i get it to type
    onto the second line in that same box?

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: how do you type 2 lines into 1 box?

    Hi Michael

    if we're talking about cells in Excel then you can use alt & enter to put a
    carriage return in a cell ... you also might like to have a look at format /
    cells / alignement and the wrap text option.

    --
    Cheers
    JulieD
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Singapore
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

    Re: how do you type 2 lines into 1 box?

    Great, I had a problem with this as well.

    Thank you for the reply

Closed Thread