Currency Conversion formula

  1. #1
    Mel Garcia via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Currency Conversion formula

    I need anyones help.. I need a formula that converts the Pound to us
    dollars and another one that converts us dollars to pound.

    Can anyone help me

    Mel

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: Currency Conversion formula

    With your Pounds in A2, and your Pound/$ conversion factor in B2, enter
    =ROUND(A2/B2,2) in Col C2. To calculate your $/Pound (If you want to use
    exactly the same ratio, which is not always correct), in Col F2 enter =1/B2,
    with your $ value in Col E2. In Col G2 enter =ROUND(E2/F2,2)

  3. #3
    Mel Garcia via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    RE: Currency Conversion formula

    Thank You, but I am new at excell and this is online excercise..The book
    does not say much about how to this.. I have figured everything out but hs
    last step.

    This teacher is not much help.

    Thanks
    Mel