excel 2000 spreadsheet

  1. #1
    SunnyLee
    Guest

    excel 2000 spreadsheet

    I'm working in a large spreadsheet. I want to see the column headings stay
    on top of my spreasheet as I'm scrolling down thru multiple pages.

    Thank you very much

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: excel 2000 spreadsheet

    Select a cell in column A in the row below the heading rows.

    Then select Windows | Freeze panes

    regards

    Trevor

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: excel 2000 spreadsheet

    Use "Freeze Panes".

    This old post should help explain:

    http://tinyurl.com/2qdzt

    --
    HTH,

    RD

  4. #4
    SunnyLee
    Guest

    RE: excel 2000 spreadsheet

  5. #5
    Sunnylee
    Guest

    Re: excel 2000 spreadsheet

    Thank you so much Trevor...you made my day and this info is certainly going
    to help me at work.

    Lee