coping

  1. #1
    ben kiser
    Guest

    coping

    I am trying to copy column from yahoo finance downloaded into Excel, it
    downloades to a table, then I open or already have open a new book and cannot
    get it to copy from the download to new book???

    thank you ben kiser

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: coping

    Your Excel version__________?
    Describe exactly what you are trying to do>how you are attempting>etc.,etc.
    Have you tried, from the web site, right click & download to excel.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...