Where can I get a copy of the Microsoft calendar control?

  1. #1
    shelley
    Guest

    Where can I get a copy of the Microsoft calendar control?

    In Excel 97 I have a calendar control. Those files with the calendar control
    do not work in Excel 2003, because I don'd have the calendar control in Excel
    2003. Is there some type of calendar control for Excel 2003?

    Thank you.
    Shelley

  2. #2

    Re: Where can I get a copy of the Microsoft calendar control?

    I think there's a link to a free calendar control at the bottom of Ron de
    Bruin's page:

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Where can I get a copy of the Microsoft calendar control?

    If your version of Office 2003 includes MS Access you will have the Calendar
    Control file mscal.ocx

    If not, download from this site

    http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP