create a housekeeping check sheet on excel

  1. #1
    beginner500
    Guest

    create a housekeeping check sheet on excel

    I want this to be like a grid on the page so it could be used as a daily
    checklist if need be

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: create a housekeeping check sheet on excel

    Click in the first cell in column B, and type the name of the first task
    Press the enter key, to move down to the next row.
    Continue until you've typed all the tasks.

    Then, at the top of the column, point to the line between the grey
    buttons for columns B and C
    When the pointer changes to a double-headed arrow, double-click to make
    the column wide enough to fit the text.

    Point to the line between the columns A and B buttons, and drag left, to
    make column A narrower.

    Choose File>Page Setup
    Select the sheet tab
    Add a check mark to Gridlines.
    Click the Print Preview button to see how the sheet will look when printed
    Click the Close button

    When you want to print, click the Print button on the toolbar.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    JoAnn Paules - MVP Publisher
    Guest

    RE: create a housekeeping check sheet on excel

    PLEASE don't let my husband see any templates like this!! He may start making
    me - oh dear, don't make me say it, clean the house. Blech, blech!!

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Publisher