maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard

  1. #1
    Roland
    Guest

    maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard

    is there a maximum number of rows that can be copied to clipboard from a
    table? using access 2002 on XP,

  2. #2
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard

    Roland wrote:
    > is there a maximum number of rows that can be copied to clipboard from a
    > table? using access 2002 on XP,

    I have Access 2003 when I tried to copy a table with 70,000 records
    it said the limit was about 65,000.

    gls858

  3. #3
    Andy Wiggins
    Guest

    Re: maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard

    65536 if you want to paste them into Excel.

    --
    Regards
    -

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Andy Wiggins

  5. #5
    zackb
    Guest

    Re: maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard

    What are you doing with it? Pasting to Excel? As Andy states, you must
    remember, Excel is currently limited to 65,536 rows and 256 columns.

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr