HOW DO I USE WATER MARK " DRAFT" IN EXEL

  1. #1
    john p max
    Guest

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: HOW DO I USE WATER MARK " DRAFT" IN EXEL

    Hi John,
    On my xlindex.htm page are links to

    Watermark, printing of, Robert Rosenberg.
    Also Ron de Bruin has a zip file, also see Printing watermarks behind your data to identify confidential information and Bob
    Phillips' page

    http://google.com/groups?selm=%23Af%...%40tkmsftngp02
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip
    http://www.elementkjournals.com/ime/9812/ime98c1.htm

    ---
    HTH,

  3. #3
    Kevin
    Guest

    RE: HOW DO I USE WATER MARK " DRAFT" IN EXEL

    John

    One way of doing it is by adding Word Art.

    Select "Insert" on toolbar, select "Picture", select "Word Art" (Or go
    directly from Word Art toolbar)

    Select style of Word Art, add text accordingly.

    Select the word art and right mouse click
    Select "Order" and send to back or front accordingly

    Select the word art and right mouse click
    Select "Format Word Art"
    Adjust transparency and other properties accordingly.

  4. #4

    Re: HOW DO I USE WATER MARK " DRAFT" IN EXEL

    If this is for a printed copy, you may want to check to see if your printer
    driver has a watermark option built in.