[SOLVED] Excel: Latest Version?

  1. #1
    Rodney
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Excel: Latest Version?

    I'd like to surf Australia's Ebay for the latest Version,
    I aim to export data from a large Visual FoxPro Database.

    What do I look for, and do I need any add-ins etc.

    Thank you for any advice.

  2. #2
    Rodney
    Guest

    Re: Excel: Latest Version?

    I guess I should add, suitable for Win98se

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Excel: Latest Version?

    Excel 2002 (Office XP) there is a later version (Excel 2003) but it won't
    run on win98

    Or Excel 2000, should be a bit cheaper, nothing much have changed

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Rodney
    Guest

    Re: Excel: Latest Version?

    Thanks Peo,
    Office XP? that works OK on W98se?
    That sounds counter intuitive to moi.

    (A bit like standing a spade and a fork against a wall,
    and asking me to take my pick

    I'd appreciate your confirmation.
    Regards
    Rodney

    | Excel 2002 (Office XP) there is a later version (Excel 2003) but it won't
    | run on win98
    |
    | Or Excel 2000, should be a bit cheaper, nothing much have changed
    |
    | --
    | Regards,
    |
    | Peo Sjoblom
    |

    | "Rodney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | >I guess I should add, suitable for Win98se
    | >

    | > | I'd like to surf Australia's Ebay for the latest Version,
    | > | I aim to export data from a large Visual FoxPro Database.
    | > |
    | > | What do I look for, and do I need any add-ins etc.
    | > |
    | > | Thank you for any advice.
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |

  5. #5

    Re: Excel: Latest Version?

    I ran office xp on my win98se pc until I got my new pc earlier this year.

    Now I run office 2003 (XP+1???) on WinXP.
    (just as counter intuitive in the opposite direction????)

    Maybe like the blind man who picked up the hammer and saw!

  6. #6
    Rodney
    Guest

    Re: Excel: Latest Version?

    Thanks David.
    | I ran office xp on my win98se pc until I got my new pc earlier this year.

    | Maybe like the blind man who picked up the hammer and saw!
    Very clever
    Does the flag move Grasshopper? or is it the wind?

  7. #7

    Re: Excel: Latest Version?

    Actually, it's pretty old.

    And after you drink enough grasshoppers, it really doesn't matter!