Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

excel and powerpoint

  1. #1
    CANDELYN. CARPENTER
    Guest

    excel and powerpoint

    HOW ARE THE TWO SOFTWARE PROGRAMS DIFFENT,I DON'T KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS
    MIRCOSOFT CREATED THEM.

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: EXCEL AND POWERPOINT

    powerpoint is a presentation program,the sort of thing you have when you
    speak to a group of people and have data or pictures to support you.With a
    data projector you can have very nice "pictures" shown on a screen to
    illustrate what you are talking about.
    Excel is a spreadsheeting program with built in functions and programming
    abilities .Most people think of excel as a accounting type tool.You can use
    it as a simple phone number book with names and number typed in the
    preformatted colums and rows...and from there the sky is (almost)the
    limit......
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL AND POWERPOINT

    Then go to Microsoft's site,lookup Excel and Powerpoint and read up on them.
    Then tell your tutor you actually did it yourself.

    Bob Phillips

    "CANDELYN. CARPENTER" <CANDELYN. [email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...
    > HOW ARE THE TWO SOFTWARE PROGRAMS DIFFENT,I DON'T KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS
    > MIRCOSOFT CREATED THEM.

Closed Thread