BLANK EXCEL PAGE STILL EXIST AFTER I CLOSE OUT SPREADSHEET?

  1. #1
    still learning
    Guest

    BLANK EXCEL PAGE STILL EXIST AFTER I CLOSE OUT SPREADSHEET?

    When I close out of an excel spreadsheet, the blank microsoft excel page
    stays open, which forces me to go to file, close, to close out of it. What
    can I do to get rid of this?

  2. #2
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: BLANK EXCEL PAGE STILL EXIST AFTER I CLOSE OUT SPREADSHEET?

    Hi,

    When you close out of an Excel spreadsheet, I'm assuming you are referring
    to closing just the workbook. If you close this, the Application itself
    will still be open. Now on the other hand, if you close the Application, it
    will prompt you (for each unsaved {state} workbook) to save; once that is
    done, all workbooks AND the Application will close - barring a Cancel has
    not been pressed at any point in this process.

    Is this what you are talking about?

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    miltdp
    Guest

    Re: BLANK EXCEL PAGE STILL EXIST AFTER I CLOSE OUT SPREADSHEET?

    When you open excel it opens with a new workbook. To avoid this put your
    workbook in the excel startuo menu. It will open directly to your program
    and you won't have that extra workbook.