Hidden Rows

  1. #1
    Curt
    Guest

    Hidden Rows

    Is there a way to hide a row till information is entered?

    Example: If cell c1 > 0 then rows 7 through 10 will be visible else they
    will be hidden.
    --
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Hidden Rows

    You can use a worksheet_change event macro. Right click sheet tab>view code>

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Curt
    Guest

    Re: Hidden Rows

    This is the code I am using but it keeps giving me an error:

    If c1 > 0 Then Row([7]).Visible Else Row([7]).Hidden

    Where is my syntax wrong at???
    --
    Thanks

  4. #4