Copying data to an external Program

  1. #1
    Debby Bunce
    Guest

    Copying data to an external Program

    Hi Fellow excellians,

    i have a little problem that somebody out there is excelworld might be able
    to help me

    I would like help on the following:-

    i have a email address in cell A1,
    when i click the email addy it fires up outlook and then copy and paste
    some data into the body of the email and then send the email.

    Can anybody help me please and i would be bery grateful

    Thanks in advance

    Steve

  2. #2
    Don Guillett