Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Creating UserForms

  1. #1
    Victor
    Guest

    Creating UserForms

    Can anyone offer a bit of information on how to create a form that places
    data valuses in a certain cell. I have download cortexure samples programs
    and need help figuring them out.

  2. #2
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: Creating UserForms

    hi,
    Create a form with a text box(with id lable) and and command buton. in the
    text box property sheet, gve the text box the name txtInput1(or a name you
    will remember easily)
    code for the command button.

    sub CmdBut_click()
    dim rng as range
    set rng = Range("A1")
    rng = me.txtInput1
    me.txtInput1.setfocus
    end sub

    with this code whatever you input into the text box will appear in cell A1.
    you can add more text boxes and change the destination cell.
    good luck
    FSt1