How do I keep up with a monthly amount due from past years?

  1. #1
    hotsytotsy79
    Guest

    How do I keep up with a monthly amount due from past years?

    I need to be able to keep up with a monthly amount that goes back several
    years due to someone.

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: How do I keep up with a monthly amount due from past years?

    "hotsytotsy79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I need to be able to keep up with a monthly amount that goes back several
    > years due to someone.

    Work harder?

  3. #3
    Mike
    Guest

    RE: How do I keep up with a monthly amount due from past years?

    Instead of placing Totals at the bottom, place them at the top of the data.
    Then sum up the entire column.
    Like in b2 have
    =SUM(B3:B50000)
    That you can keep adding data at the bottom without redoing the total formula.