Adding several Excel files into one

  1. #1
    Kenny Dee
    Guest

    Adding several Excel files into one

    I have about three separate Excel forms that I want to put into one file but
    on their own spread sheet. Can this be done? If so, can it be done with me
    having to resize the cells. I've tried this before with cut and paste but I
    have to resize the cells. Too much for allot of cells.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Mike
    Guest

    RE: Adding several Excel files into one

    First do a PASTE SPECIAL and select Column Widths then do a simple paste.

  3. #3
    SVC
    Guest

    RE: Adding several Excel files into one

    A simple solution is to use Edit > Move or Copy. This process will create an
    exact copy of your worksheets. Here's how:

    Open your destination workbook, then your source workbook. While in the
    source workbook in the desired worksheet, click Edit > Move or Copy. Change
    "To book" to the destination workbook, and select the Before worksheet
    destination. Check the "Create a copy" box at the bottom to keep your
    present source workbook in tact. Repeat the same steps for yoour other
    workbook/worksheet.