h24 workers with excel

  1. #1
    evaristo
    Guest

    h24 workers with excel

    Hi, I'm traing to use excel to admin h24 workers. They are payed in a
    different way if they work on sunday, by night, or in some special days and
    dipending on the tape of work.They can be payed in two different way in the
    same day. I'm lost and cofuse. At the moment I've got so many "if, search"
    functions that I can't count.

    Can someone give me some links that can put me into the right direction?

    Thanks in advince for any help

    Evaristo

  2. #2
    spreadsheetsolutions4u
    Guest

    RE: h24 workers with excel

    Hi Evaristo,

    I've created several spreadsheets like this. You need to define (in a
    table) what the different pay categories are and then create some formulas
    for each entry.
    On each row, you would have the employee's id (and/or name), hours worked,
    and some calculations to determine if overtime is applicable, etc.
    There are several templates that you can find on the web. Do a google
    search (i.e. excel timesheet).
    I wish I could help more...but it's hard to help without seeing the info.

    You can e-mail me if you like and I'll fix this for you.
    [email protected]