Mortgage Formulas

  1. #1
    Bryan
    Guest

    Mortgage Formulas

    Hello Excel Guru's. I need some help. I am trying to create a spreadsheet
    with specific formulas for my MS Publisher flyer. The spreadsheet will need
    to consist of:
    Loan Programs Types:
    3/1 ARM w/10% down,
    5/1 ARM w/10% down,
    5/1 Jumbo ARM w/10% down,
    30 yr fixed w/10% down,
    30 yr fixed w/20% down,
    30 yr fixed Jumbo Mtg.

    I need to calculate the following:
    Loan Amount
    Down Payment
    Interest Rate
    A.P.R
    P&I
    P.M.I
    Taxes
    Total Payment
    Amount of Income to Qualify.

    Basically I do not how to create these formulas for Excel. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks Bryan.

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Mortgage Formulas

    Bryan,
    Look at "financial functions" in Excel help.
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    news:[email protected]