why are some gridlines in an excel worksheet dark and some light?

  1. #1
    Joyal
    Guest

    why are some gridlines in an excel worksheet dark and some light?

    I have lots of data entered==6-700 different names, address etc. Some of the
    gridlines printed dark, some were light and some were dotted..How do I make
    them uniform?

  2. #2
    JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]
    Guest

    Re: why are some gridlines in an excel worksheet dark and some light?

    Select your entire grid and set the borders the way you want them.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    news:[email protected]...