missing invoice toolbar when save customised invoice

  1. #1
    M.G
    Guest

    missing invoice toolbar when save customised invoice

    When I save a cutomised invoice in excel and when it comes to the invoice
    number the toolbar isn't availabe, but it is on the invoice template in the
    spread solutions tab. How can I get this to appear on the saved
    invoice?...help

  2. #2
    Mel Arquiza
    Guest

    RE: missing invoice toolbar when save customised invoice

    Hi M.G,

    If you can access the design mode of excel vba and can access the code if
    can able to select this invoice tab properties? You can set it to print. Hope
    this helps.