Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

how do i create a record sheet

  1. #1
    jen
    Guest

    how do i create a record sheet

    i am trying to recreate a record sheeti currently have a copy of but am
    having trouble doing so. like how do u have text go under each other in the
    same cell etc. and and how do i put some text above the database but not part
    of it as in a cell. sorry im not too good at explaining myself

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: how do i create a record sheet

    Hi Jen

    Format>Cells>Alignment and select Wrap Text
    Alter the column width accordingly by hovering the mouse between two column
    letters until it becomes a double sided arrow, hold left mouse button down
    and drag to the desired width.

    If your text is still not coming out as you wish, typing Alt+Enter after a
    word in the cell will force a new line.

    I don't understand the second part of your question, could you give some
    more information?

    Regards

    Roger Govier