Project or library

  1. #1

    Project or library

    Hi why does something work in 2002 and come up with

    Compiler Error:

    Can't find Project or Libray

    When using the date or today function in excel 2003. I am using this function to insert a date into a text box on a form.

    Any idears.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Project or library

    Go to Tools-->References in the Visual Basic Editor. What's missing?
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Whats missing ??

    There are many many objects there so how do i go about find the ones that are missing. ??

    Thanks for your reply,

  4. #4

    Re: Project or library

    It should be at the top of the list and have upper case MISSING in it.

  5. #5

    Found It

    Dave,

    Thanks for your post, found the problem the 2003 version didn't have the 'Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Libaray' which includes the 'Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library'.

    Thanks for your help.

    ISSUE RESOLVED.