Microsoft lessons should be listed from basic to advanced

  1. #1
    Sherlock
    Guest

    Microsoft lessons should be listed from basic to advanced

    As a beginner, I find it difficult to know which lesson to choose from the
    list ... I don't know what's basic and what is more advanced. It would be
    much more helpful if the basic lessons appeared first, followed by others in
    order of difficulty, then finally special features.

    Right now I'm doing lessons on Excel and using 2003.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.newusers

  2. #2
    James
    Guest

    Re: Microsoft lessons should be listed from basic to advanced

    The vote button has been clicked & as both a user & instructor I have to
    agree with Sherlock. Beginners by nature tend to need the most help but
    have the least knowledge of where to go for that help. Having lessons
    for beginners first would be logical.

    James