Spreadsheet like checkbook register

  1. #1
    Bobby B
    Guest

    Spreadsheet like checkbook register

    I'd like to create a simple s/s to add deposits and deduct sums as a
    checkbbok register and keep a running balance..say in differant columns.
    Help with that.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    BekkiM
    Guest

    RE: Spreadsheet like checkbook register

    Try this:

    A B C D
    1 Check# Description Withdrawal Deposit Balance
    2 N/A Opening Balance $0.00 $0.00 $100.00
    3 001 Bob's BBQ Pit $10.50 $0.00 =E2-C3+D3

    Copy the formula in E3 down for as many rows as you need.