[SOLVED] automatic ID issuance in MS Exel worksheet

  1. #1
    Muhammad Yaqub
    Guest

    [SOLVED] automatic ID issuance in MS Exel worksheet

    I am a new user of MS Office (exel), i want to use exel worksheet and creat
    automatice ID (automatic numbering of rows) that can not be amended or
    repeated.

  2. #2
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: automatic ID issuance in MS Exel worksheet

    Hi there,

    Not sure that I fully understand the requirements here, but I'll take a
    stab. I'm assuming that you wish to start with 1 (one) and count upwards
    from there. I'm also assuming that you wish to enter 1 into a row and count
    (ascendingly) down rows incrementing by one each row that is incremented by
    one. If so, enter 1 in the first desired row, re-select that cell, press
    and hold Ctrl, click and hold the bottom right corner of the cell you
    entered the one into, drag down as far as desired.

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)

    news:[email protected]...